K-URBAN .
welcome to K-Urban. we are a forum about korean music, mainly about korean hip hop and R&B. But also band music like indie and ballads. so mostly everything none kpop related! we hope you have fun and enjoy your time!
STAFF.

OUR CURRENT ARTIST IN SPOTLIGHT IS NUZ (누즈) ! HE IS A SINGER-SONGWRITER AND PRODUCER. SADLY, THERE ARE NOT MANY INFORMATION ON HIM, BUT HE HAS A GREAT, SMOOTH VOICE AND MAKES A VARIETY OF MUSIC. WE ARE SURE YOU WILL FIND A SONG YOU LIKE! BE SURE TO CHECK HIM OUT!

Add Reply
New Poll

Room Xii: A Surreal Panfandom
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

0 posts
years old

coins

user posted image
ROOM XII : A Surreal Panfandom RP
HOME | PLOT | TAKEN CANONS | LORE

The Hotel moves between worlds and realities, collecting Guestsfrom every imaginable where and when. Exactly how and why it does this, and to what purpose, is not precisely known, and the Hotel isn’t exactly forthcoming on its criteria. What is certain, however is that each Guest begins their stay in exactly the same way… >> READ MORE

ENJOY YOUR STAY
^
ani07
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 05:31 PM
ani07
Administrator

💎 Locket for Life 💎
809 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

4850 coins
I’m loosely holding you, excited to know what dream it is. The thousands of moons, The river above the sky, I made it all.
Awards: 4

Accepted! Thxs for your advertisement. We linked back to your site. https://i.imgur.com/KPdJKUC.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | First Time | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RE-BYE: personified kpop rivalry site Incredible: Entertainment Rivalry RP #DBSG Starfall Critical Beauty: Korean Rival Entertainment RP Memories Remain: AU Hetalia RPG PALETTE (팔레트) Lemon: Crime & City Roleplay One Chance: Korean RP Tenderness of the Heart Half Blood Generation: Percy Jackson Themed RP  Heroes Reborn: AU MCU and X-Men RP site Candyland Couture: Resource site Endless Diamond Sky: Animation personified site  Milkshake: Real Life RP stroke of luck! modern fantasy RP Lorem Ipsum: Canon Animanga Panfandom RP JINOA Aeipathy: Ancient World RP event horizon 

t
o
g
g
l
e

t
h
e

c
h
a