K-URBAN .
welcome to K-Urban. we are a forum about korean music, mainly about korean hip hop and R&B. But also band music like indie and ballads. so mostly everything none kpop related! we hope you have fun and enjoy your time!
STAFF.

Add Reply
New Poll

24 Flakko Brings Atlanta’s Trap Music To Korea
ani07
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 06:21 AM
ani07
Administrator

💎 Locket for Life 💎
665 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

3620 coins
I’m loosely holding you, excited to know what dream it is. The thousands of moons, The river above the sky, I made it all.
Awards: 3

Credits: https://hiphopkr.com/interviews/interview-24-flakko/

Born in Korea, 24 FLAKKO spent a year and a half in Atlanta working with various American artists, including world-famous rappers 21 Savage, Lotto Savage, and Notoriou5 Bino. ‘Bad Guy,’ his single with 21 Savage, created quite a buzz. Fans were surprised to see an artist like 21 Savage on the Korean-based YouTube channel CJENMMUSIC. Having gained recognition both in the States and Korea, FLAKKO recently came back to Korea, started his own crew, 24 Gang, and has been working with other well-known Korean rappers including Don Mills, Loopy, and Bill Stax. Following his return to Korea, 24 FLAKKO released his first EP, ‘Atlanta.’

READ THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Whats hot? | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RE-BYE: personified kpop rivalry site Incredible: Entertainment Rivalry RP #DBSG Starfall Critical Beauty: Korean Rival Entertainment RP Memories Remain: AU Hetalia RPG PALETTE (팔레트) Lemon: Crime & City Roleplay One Chance: Korean RP Tenderness of the Heart Half Blood Generation: Percy Jackson Themed RP  Heroes Reborn: AU MCU and X-Men RP site Candyland Couture: Resource site Endless Diamond Sky: Animation personified site  CONFESSIONS: Boys Love RP Milkshake: Real Life RP stroke of luck! modern fantasy RP Lorem Ipsum: Canon Animanga Panfandom RP JINOA 

t
o
g
g
l
e

t
h
e

c
h
a