K-URBAN ā™„.
welcome to K-Urban. we are a forum about korean music, mainly about korean hip hop and R&B. But also band music like indie and ballads. so mostly everything none kpop related! we hope you have fun and enjoy your time!
STAFF.

Add Reply
New Poll

Your Favorite Anime Openings + Endings
ani07
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 03:52 PM
ani07
Administrator

šŸ’Ž Locket for Life šŸ’Ž
665 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

3620 coins
Iā€™m loosely holding you, excited to know what dream it is. The thousands of moons, The river above the sky, I made it all.
Awards: 3

what are your fav anime openings and endings?

Kassy candle Donghae searchlights

here some of mine. https://i.imgur.com/i0tml5A.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 09:52 PM
Kassy
Regular

189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

950 coins
Awards: 1

ani07 I love the intensity of the first one you posted! And the third one is gorgeous.

I'm gonna be that person and mention Yuri!!! on Ice again :P I love the opening song so much!

I also love, love, love the ending song for Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! The lyrics are so sad and it's about my OTP

EDIT: Ahhh, I found an amv someone made for the CHEDCL ending, and now I'm almost crying!! :'(

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 04:24 AM
ani07
Administrator

665 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

3620 coins
Iā€™m loosely holding you, excited to know what dream it is. The thousands of moons, The river above the sky, I made it all.

Kassy leave it to you to mention yuri on ice. xD

these are from anime I havent watched, but like the songs. xD

AND HERE MY ULTIMATE FAVORITES OMG DO YOU KNOW THEM?????

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 12:02 AM
Kassy
Regular

189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

950 coins
Awards: 1

ani07 I haven't really watched a huge variety of anime, so I haven't heard any of these before, unfortunately. Rise - Origa is awesome! I love how it kept gradually building up more and more. The vocals and melody are very nice. Player - Solid State Society isn't available in my country, apparently :( The vocals for Inner Universe were amazing too! And the super fast-paced background noises give it a lot of energy. I think this one might be my favorite out of these!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 04:35 AM
ani07
Administrator

665 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

3620 coins

Kassy origa was one of the best singers for anime soundtrack I knew. she mostly worked with yoko kanno I believe (for the gits series). sadly she died 2015 of lung cancer. https://i.imgur.com/lK9BL9E.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
candle
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 07:30 PM
candle

25 posts
25 years old B.A.P
Female

130 coins
Awards: None

Ahhh anime openings~

I love more but I'll just list these for now.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Anime & Manga | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RE-BYE: personified kpop rivalry site Incredible: Entertainment Rivalry RP #DBSG Starfall Critical Beauty: Korean Rival Entertainment RP Memories Remain: AU Hetalia RPG PALETTE (ķŒ”ė ˆķŠø) Lemon: Crime & City Roleplay One Chance: Korean RP Tenderness of the Heart Half Blood Generation: Percy Jackson Themed RP  Heroes Reborn: AU MCU and X-Men RP site Candyland Couture: Resource site Endless Diamond Sky: Animation personified site  CONFESSIONS: Boys Love RP Milkshake: Real Life RP stroke of luck! modern fantasy RP Lorem Ipsum: Canon Animanga Panfandom RP JINOA 

t
o
g
g
l
e

t
h
e

c
h
a