K-URBAN .
welcome to K-Urban. we are a forum about none kpop korean music, mainly about korean hip hop and R&B. But also band music and ballads. basically everything none kpop related! we hope you have fun and enjoy your time!
STAFF.

Add Reply
New Poll

Artist Recommendation Game
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 05:03 PM
Kassy
Members
189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

Awards: 1

ARTIST RECOMMENDATION GAME:

This game is to help everyone discover new artists, and to learn more about what music the other members like! The first person posts the name of an artist. It can be a k-urban, k-pop, or non-korean artist.

Then the next person says if they've heard of the artist before. If they have, they say what their favorite song by the artist is and give a short review of it (or a long review if you're very passionate). If they haven't heard of the artist, they listen to 1 song by the artist and give a short review of it. Then they get to post an artist for the next person to check out!

The first artist is: Dean.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:25 PM
ani07
Admin
560 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

I’m loosely holding you, excited to know what dream it is. The thousands of moons, The river above the sky, I made it all.
Awards: 3

Kassy nice game. https://i.imgur.com/Z3H9rKr.gif

ofc I have heard of Dean. I dont really have a fav song of him, but I like that one advertisement song he did.

this one:

the beat and melody is really nice and I also love his voice int his one. <3
the mv is pretty artsy too and I like artsy. xD
the nature stuff looks really cool too. >.<

ok, so next artist is: BiNTAGE

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:39 PM
Kassy
Members
189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

ani07 Omg I had never heard that advertisement song of Dean's before, his voice sounds sooo good there!! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

Ahh, time for me to finally check out BiNTAGE since I've heard these good things about him from you //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I had never heard anything from him before, so I listened to Comfort Zone:

I really love the instrumental section right at the beginning and the end. The song is nice and peaceful. His voice isn't my favorite of all time, but I'm impressed with how high his range goes. The chorus of the song is pretty catchy.

Next artist is Kassy //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 10:36 AM
ani07
Admin
560 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

I’m loosely holding you, excited to know what dream it is. The thousands of moons, The river above the sky, I made it all.

Kassy you say that after I posted a few songs of him before on "another site". //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif

yep, I know kassy. and I also love her song "let it rain", but I`m going for another song, cause I`m not sure if you listened to other songs of her.^^

I love the setting of the mv and i really like her singing voice. https://i.imgur.com/i0tml5A.gif
the songs fits the mv perfectly.
I also like the melody in this song.

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:09 PM
Kassy
Members
189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

ani07 Woah, I thought I had heard Dream before, but apparently I was wrong! I'm so not worthy of my username XD The song is really good! The chorus is amazing!

What's the next artist?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:26 AM
ani07
Admin
560 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

@kasse good question, what about Ashmute?^^

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:04 PM
Kassy
Members
189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

Yay, I've heard several of Ashmute's songs! I think my favorite from them is Heaven.

The song is really captivating, and I love how quiet everything is. The harmonies in the vocal line sound amazing.

I'll mix it up a bit now. Next artist is Hyolyn (former Sistar member).

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 10:47 AM
ani07
Admin
560 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

I think I`ll go with this song. I love, even though I`m still not sure if its an advertisement song. xD

the song is really catchy and the mv colorful. a real summer jam for me. <3
I also like the rap part even though I think the song would do without a rap part too.

ok, so hm.... lets go with Changmo next.^^

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 10:14 PM
Kassy
Members
189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

The only thing I think I've heard from Changmo is his collab with Hyolyn on Blue Moon, but I honestly didn't like the song too much, so I'm gonna listen to another!

The piano part at the beginning is very choppy and sounds a bit odd to me...but somehow it grew on me after hearing it throughout the whole song. The rapping is good, but I wish there would be a little bit less autotune. I really like how more instruments get added at certain parts throughout the song.

Next artist is Zico.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 03:57 AM
ani07
Admin
560 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

I love that song though. guess we really dont have the same music taste. https://i.imgur.com/TNzGBGi.gif

the only song from Zico I could listen to again and again is this one:

Dean could be the reason. xD I love his voice. >.< but the rap parts are good too and I`m loving the beat. in general I love hard beats more. I also like the mv, especially the black/white landscape parts.

lets see, next is: Villain

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Forum Games | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e