K-URBAN .
welcome to K-Urban. we are a forum about none kpop korean music, mainly about korean hip hop and R&B. But also band music and ballads. basically everything none kpop related! we hope you have fun and enjoy your time!
STAFF.

Add Reply
New Poll

Perfume (j-pop)
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:54 PM
Kassy
Members
189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

Awards: 1

Have you heard of the J-pop group Perfume? I don't listen to J-pop nearly as much as K-pop, so Perfume is really the only group I pay attention to. They're a 3-member girl group, and they have a really cute, fun style (like, very cute). Their songs always cheer me up //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif Here are a couple of my favorites from them:

I really like the mv for Magic of Love //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
candle
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 02:58 PM
candle
Members
25 posts
25 years old B.A.P
Female

Awards: None

Eeee, I absolutely LOVE Perfume <3
They're my favourite Jpop trio! My favourite songs from them is "Pick Me Up" and "Tokyo Girl".
PM
^
ani07
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 03:08 PM
ani07
Admin
560 posts
28 years old SHINee
Female

I’m loosely holding you, excited to know what dream it is. The thousands of moons, The river above the sky, I made it all.
Awards: 3

Kassy I have heared of them, but they are not really my cup of tea^^

--------------------
user posted image

Need help? PM me!
PM
^
Kassy
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:26 PM
Kassy
Members
189 posts
N/A years old Twice
Female

Awards: 1

ani07 Yeah, their music definitely doesn't seem like your usual style XD

candle Ahhhh, I'm so glad you like them too! I actually don't think I've heard Pick Me Up or Tokyo Girl before, so I listened to them. Pick Me Up is a bop, I love it! And Tokyo Girl is such a sweet song. I really haven't followed Perfume as closely as I should, I haven't been keeping up with their releases for a few years now, I've just been listening to the same few older songs XD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Japan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e